Business Referral Program
If you work with a growing small or medium-sized business refer them to us for their outsourced CFO, finance and accounting needs. Please complete the information below so we can contact your referral about Focused Energy’s services.
Team up with a leading finance & accounting provider for small businesses
Benefits to our referral partners:
- Earn up to 5% commission on the first year revenue from each signed client agreement that began with a referral you sent our way.
- Gain additional credibility from your client for referring them to a trustworthy and critical resource for their business.
- Retain longer client relationships and secure new business prospects by offering them additional, yet complimentary value and service offerings (through us).
- You won’t lose an existing client to a competitor who is offering the business consulting, finance and strategy consulting that they need.
- Our Business Partner Referral Program is risk-free and requires minimal time and effort on your part.
- Our team of experts will support the relationship and assist with providing a world-class experience for your clients.
Who are our referral program partners?
We work with a myriad of people and companies serving growing small and medium-sized businesses. We often partner with finance companies, capital investors, financial lenders, and certified public accounting (CPA) firms. We may not be a fit to work with all of your clients, but if you are doing this type of work or know of a company that needs our services, it's definitely worth a conversation.
About Focused Energy
Focused Energy provides outsourced strategic and tactical financial planning and analysis (FP&A) services to small and medium-sized businesses. We are best fit to work with companies that are generating >$1.5M and <$30M in annual revenue. Our mission is to provide sound guidance and direction to companies to help them achieve their business goals. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado and also have an office in Boston, Massachusetts.
We specialize in helping businesses with:
- Fractional CFO and financial leadership
- Cash flow analysis and management
- Due diligence, fundraising, and valuation
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Historical clean-up and audit preparation
- Operational benchmarking
- Financial dashboard and metric reporting and management
We typically work with clients that are early to middle stage growth companies with 10 to 100 employees. We are focused on SaaS, tech-enabled services, manufacturing, services, and e-commerce industries and more.